Classic 14k Gold Two Sided Byzantine Cross on 20" 10k Gold Necklace.
Original price $350.00 - Original price $350.00
$350.00 - $350.00
Current price $350.00
- This exquisite necklace features a classic 14k gold two-sided Byzantine Cross, with one side featuring the inscription "In Hoc Signo Vinces" and the other side a double-headed eagle. It hangs from a 20" 10k gold chain. The perfect statement piece to complete any look.
- Id: J199
- Size: Cross 1in , Necklace 20"
- On one side of cross ”In hoc signo vinces” was written. Latin phrase conventionally translated into English as "In this sign thou shalt conquer". Other Side the double-headed eagle is a charge emblem associated with the concept of Empire. Most modern uses of the emblem are directly or indirectly associated with its use by the late Byzantine Empire, originally a dynastic emblem of the Palaiologoi. Detail from a 9th-century Byzantine Empire.
- Materials: 14k & 10k gold, enamel
- Condition: Great . Please look at all slides. Photos are considered part of the description and condition.
- Color : gold
- Total Weight: 4.7g
- This item has been evaluated using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.